Accounts Receivable Specialist
Storee Construction is recruiting for a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position compiles and maintains accounts receivable records.
- Perform accounts receivable functions including project set up, job cost monitoring and reporting, obtaining and maintaining project documents, processing job cost entries, processing project invoices, posting receipts and completing job cost close out procedures.
- Perform overall accounts receivable activities including proposal and report preparation, filing, preparing effective client correspondence, researching and answering job cost questions.
- Complete routine accounts receivable collection procedures including sending statements and replacement invoices, calling client accounts payable departments, following up with client accounts payable discussion and documenting.
- Monitor open job cost items and completes or assists with timely follow up.
- Assist with, communicate and report accounts receivable information to Company clients and personnel including Project Directors, Project Managers, and Superintendents per policies and procedures.
- Assist with other accounting functions including accounts payable, inventory, and payroll as they interact with the job cost accounting function.
- Perform SharePoint and Project document uploads, including preparing, scanning and indexing documents as well as filing to other locations.
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
- Follow policies and procedures of the company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Technical capacity.
- Proven financial management skills.
- Accurate data posting skills.
- Customer/client focused.
- Results driven.
- Organized follow up and work processing.
- Decision making ability.
- Follows directions from a supervisor.
- Interacts effectively with co-workers.
- Comprehends and comply with posted rules and procedures.
- Communicates effectively both in written format and oral format.
- Multi-tasks and establish priorities.
- Maintains organization in a changing environment.
Education and Experience
- College degree required and degree in accounting preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years related accounting experience preferred
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook computer applications is required
- Experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint is preferred
- Experience in the use of accounting computer applications is required
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacations Based on Length of Employment
Storee is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or veteran status.