Concrete Construction Labor – Skilled
Storee Construction Co. is a family-owned company operating out of Springfield, Missouri since 1966. As one of the leading industrial contractors in the Midwest, Storee provides experience-tested solutions to complex manufacturing, distribution, and commercial applications. As a full-service commercial and industrial construction company, Storee Construction Co. handles all aspects of commercial construction and industrial building requirements.
Storee Construction Co. is recruiting for full-time Concrete Construction Labor in Springfield, Missouri. We are looking for hardworking individuals with excellent work quality, attendance, and safe work practices. Experience should include concrete form and/or finish. Additional skilled construction experience wanted includes welding, millwright, electrical, layout industrial building installations, mechanical and foreman.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in construction project.
- Requires continuous use of arms and legs and moving the whole body by climbing, lifting (up to 100 lbs), reaching, balancing, walking, standing (all day), stooping, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, swinging, and handling tools, materials or other things.
- Construction labor experience
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must pass pre-employment testing, including drug test and background screening
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacations based on length of employment
Storee is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or veteran status.