Storee Construction is recruiting for a full time Project Coordinator. This position is responsible for assisting Project Managers and Project Engineers with the coordination of project information and field work completion.
- Assists with bidding process for potential clients and new projects.
- Assists with scheduling projects in a timely manner to meet client’s expectations.
- Ensures that schedules are reasonable and manageable for Storee employees to complete in consideration of other Storee projects and resource requirements.
- Maintains and updates project schedules and documents project information in Storee defined processes.
- Assists with project management and procurement of subcontractors, equipment and materials required to complete assigned work.
- Assists with related communication including client communication, fieldwork updates and change order management.
- Assists with project documentation before, during and upon completion of all managed projects.
- Supports site team to enable timely and cost-effective project completion and close out.
- Follows policies and procedures of the company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Requires continuous use of arms and legs and moving whole body by driving, climbing, lifting, reaching, balancing, walking, standing (all day), stooping, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, swinging, and handling tools, materials or other things.
- Requires frequent handling and moving objects using hands and arms in installing, positioning, and manipulating materials, tools, equipment or other things and continuously controlling mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes.
- High school/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office computer applications
- Experience with Microsoft Project preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and establish priorities
- Must be able to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacations Based on Length of Employment
Storee is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or veteran status.