Improve Efficiency and Control Costs with a Facilities Contractor
A facilities contractor will help you improve cost and efficiency
Managing a complex industrial or manufacturing facility takes a great deal of coordination and expertise. A facilities contractor coordinates the work, manages the subcontractors, and integrates and enhances the plans and goals of the manufacturer. The result is lower costs, mitigated risks, improved efficiency, and better project results.
In the same way that a director brings together the vision for a movie or a conductor of an orchestra interprets a symphony, the facilities contractor is essential to ensuring that the success of a project is achieved. This means that every related element such as schedules, pricing, quality, coordination of teams, and improvement of processes are managed to perfection.
Your facilities contractor needs to have your best interests in mind and develop extensive knowledge of your facility for best results.
Evaluating a facilities or general contractor should start with your goals, needs, values, and budget. A good contractor should be able to meet all of the elements listed below as well as providing quality service, trained personnel, and superior results. Look for the following:
1. The ability to provide scalability and flexibility.
2. Adherence to safety rules and guidelines.
3. Years of experience in the field – managing both large and small facilities.
4. On-site capabilities, top-notch responsiveness, and 24-hour emergency service.
5. Partnering and working with customers in the early stages of projects to anticipate problems before they start.
6. Innovation that lowers risks, costs, and provides better ways to accomplish projects.
7. A wide range of capabilities – both in-house and outsourced from quality vendors.
8. Quick results avoiding downtime with adherence to budget.
9. Integration of all vendors to streamline operations.
10. Helping you to increase your competitive advantage.
Contact Storee at 888-736-2032 to find out how to improve your profitability with Storee as your facilities contractor.