Custom metal fabrication solutions streamline your production. Storee’s metal fabricator experts build projects tailored to your space and goals. Commercial and industrial construction demands exacting procedures to meet the stringent requirements of your business.
Storee Construction has the experience and expertise to meet your custom metal fabrication needs. We work closely with you to deliver, plan and build what your facility requires.
Whether it is repairs, replacements or new construction, our experts offer solutions to fit your budget and deadline. We can even work with your production line, minimizing downtime in your facility.
Coordination and Streamlining
Storee handles all aspects of the construction and detailing. That’s good news for you. Since one company coordinates the entire job, we can control costs and quality at each stage. Communication is clear and straightforward.
We start with a plan. Storee does the detailing and project review. We propose solutions that give your building value and help you meet your goals.
Highly Trained Teams
We work directly with you to plan your facility’s layout. Our state-of-the-art computer aided drafting capabilities allows us to make adjustments before the building gets started. We can change the placement of support columns, adjust the position of a monorail system or reroute a conveyor system.
Our certified welders make sure the fit is exact. They have the training and experience that ensures measurements for parts or transitions meet your most critical tolerance levels.
Our team of detailers works one-on-one with our metal fabricators and installation crew.
When you work with Storee, your staff can continue work during construction. Our workers handle all phases of the development. We adapt to your production schedule, ensuring your facility is safe during remodeling.
Get Into Your Building Fast
At Storee, we know you need your building as soon as possible. We can modify plans and build in phases. Production areas can be integrated progressively during construction.
Because Storee has metal fabrication and installation teams, we fast-track schedules. We understand that your success depends on getting full use of your building for production. We do everything possible to meet your deadlines.
Types of Installations
Storee uses the finest carbon, aluminum and stainless materials, providing a range of metal fabrication installations.
- Industrial elevated access: catwalks, platforms, stairways, landings, crossovers, mezzanines, ladders and cages
- Structural steel installations: bar joist reinforcing, retrofit steel supports, exhaust and ventilation upgrades, modifications to dock equipment and roof additions
- Safety installations: equipment guards, safety railings, ergonomic workstations, bollards and fall protection
- Production and manufacturing applications: hopper carts, high capacity die-handling carts, sanitary steel for food processing, dust collection systems, hoods and piping systems, work tables, corrosion-resistant material fabrication, trench drains and sanitation grating
- Overhead material handling: monorails, free-standing runways, crane rails and monorail systems
- Fire and building code enhancements: firewalls, fire curtains, ADA access and railings
Storee Construction: Metal Fabrication Professionals
Storee is a full service commercial and industrial construction company. We are known as skilled custom metal fabricators, able to handle every phase of the building process. When you partner with us, we coordinate the entire construction project.
Call us today for a free priority assessment at 888-736-2032.