Installing a conveyor on the ceiling of your facility frees up space. A monorail system organizes the way products flow through the building. Goods can be transported throughout the facility without getting in the way of production. Monorail systems offer a host of benefits for warehouses, factories and other large industrial premises.
- Space equals money on the factory floor. Monorail systems are the space-saving way to make the most efficient use of valuable floor space.
- Increased productivity. With a monorail system, you have more points for hanging products, which increases the speed of the workflow. The enclosed tracks protect carriers from contaminants. Your products can move anywhere in the facility.
- Added storage. A monorail system provides dedicated storage, letting you use previously unusable space.
- Fewer worker injuries. Goods are automatically lowered and raised, reducing lift-and-bend injuries.
- Reduced damage and loss. Products are in the conveyor system, reducing the risk of damage from handling.
- Adaptable. A monorail system is modular and shaped to fit each building. You can easily modify the systems, adding more workstations and repositioning equipment.
- Minimal maintenance. Monorail systems are simple and require little maintenance.
Monorail System Features
A monorail system installed by Storee Construction is designed to fit the layout of your building and the needs of your workflow. Because they are modular, these systems are easy to install and modify.
Features of Storee monorail systems include:
- A range of track sizes to handle a variety of loads
- Easy installation with the flexible track mounting
- Electro-galvanized parts for better protection
- Seamless integration with light crane and lifting equipment
- Minimal maintenance required to keep them working effectively
- Capacity to handle up to 1,000 lbs
- Using the enclosed tracks as a carrier runway
- Manually pushed or gravity fed
- Guiding through hand-operated switches to the processing zone
- Efficient way for conducting cumbersome parts through the production area
- Effective for a Variety of Uses
- Painting, powder coating and material finishing
- Warehousing and distribution
- Empty box lines
- Unit handling
- Order fulfillment
- Production systems
- Trash conveyor
As a full-service commercial and industrial construction company, Storee understands your requirements. We are a family-owned company, in business since 1966.
The team at Storee has earned a reputation for proactive solutions for maximizing results and solving problems. We analyze each job with an eye toward saving money, streamlining work and helping you make the most of your facility.
Storee meets deadlines. Over its 50-year history, the company has an exemplary history for project completion. We deliver results, ensuring the success of your project.
When you work with Storee, you deal with just one contractor. All phases of the project are fully integrated. This simplifies communication, the cornerstone of a successful construction project.
To find out how a monorail system can streamline the workflow at your facility. Contact us at 888-736-2032 for a free priority assessment.