CDL Class A Driver
Storee Construction Co. is recruiting for a full-time CDL Class A Driver. We are looking for a hardworking individual with excellent work quality, attendance, and safe work practices.
- Transport tools, equipment and materials to job sites as directed, including loading and unloading.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs.
- Maintain all certifications required by DOT, OSHA and company safety programs.
- Follow directions of supervisor for daily tasks and expectations for specific project or jobsite.
- Keep vehicle in clean and orderly condition.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in construction project as needed.
- Requires continuous use of arms and legs and moving whole body by driving, climbing, lifting (up to 100 lbs), reaching, balancing, walking, standing (all day), stooping, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, swinging, and handling tools, materials or other things.
- Construction labor experience preferred
- Valid CDL Class A license required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience driving a commercial motor vehicle
- Must pass pre-employment testing, including drug test and background screening
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacations based on length of employment
Storee is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or veteran status.