Metal Building Components
A metal building project is only complete when the right components bring the wall and roofing panels together. Whether it is key structural pieces or trim that adds that one-of-a-kind finishing touch to the whole building, there are many different metal building components that provide necessary support and durability for your structure.
With the right accessories, your metal building will be beautifully unique and functional.
Without a sturdy structure, your building is prone to damage. To bolster the lifespan of your new metal building project, choosing top quality structural components is key.
Some of these include:
- Angles. Whether it’s a galvanized or red oxide finish in different angle sizes, there is a piece that will fit your building.
- Custom structural shapes. Your building’s shape is unique. These custom shapes will be measured by girth and gauge to safely support your building.
- Roof huggers. These provide maximum support for any new roof panel.
The right metal panel accessories will add value and complement your building. The result: beauty and supreme functionality.
- Concealed or exposed fastener panel accessories. Specifically designed to fasten applications on a metal roof and wall panels, they are ideal for a beautifully sleek look.
- Standing seam roof accessories. They include items like tape sealers, roof huggers, and more.
- Fasteners. Crafted to align with metal roof and wall panels with superior ease and functionality, these fasteners help improve the installation process and bolster energy efficiency.
- Commercial and industrial accessories. Bolts, washers, clips, closure strips, doors, and insulation are just some of the things you need to customize the style and provide the performance your metal building needs.
The details on your metal building matter. Customized trim options, no matter how big or small your building, include:
- Concealed and exposed fastener panel trim. No matter what your metal building looks like, there is a trim to fit it. Options include valley trim, transition trim, eave trim, and many more.
- Commercial and industrial trim. Cleats, soffits angle trim, track covers, and drip trim are just some of the options that are designed and manufactured to ensure your roof and wall panels are installed to stand the test of time.
No matter where you are in the process of your metal building project, Storee Construction can help. Our experienced team will help guide you through the process of selecting the right components that will be resilient and stand the test of time. Contact us today for more information!