When your growing business requires expansion or improvement of production areas, it is necessary to ensure that existing or new equipment is safely transported, relocated, and installed. Moves can be complex and may present extra challenges. In order to prepare for new construction or retrofitting, you will need to be aware of the following potential issues:
- New equipment and conveyor configurations will need on-site modifications for full installation even in new installations.
- Established manufacturing facilities may be challenged when consolidating existing equipment from multiple locations due to needed customizations and constraints in the existing building structure.
- Manufacturer differences in production equipment, connections, and controls may create issues.
- Damage in dismantling equipment may occur if equipment movers do not have the required expertise.
- Installations may be delayed if machine movers do not install equipment promptly, causing excessive downtime.
- Hidden fees, such as extra travel costs, may be avoided by selecting a firm with a proven track record for speed and successful installation.
Partnering with equipment and machine movers who offer complete relocation expertise is critical to avoiding downtime, damaged equipment, or costly over-charges. They should also be able to provide specific modification and improvement services to adapt your equipment to the new site. Using a firm that offers both construction capability as well as moving and installation experience with the ability to complete all connections and controls, will ensure continuity and the best results.
Select a production installation team with full facility contractor capabilities who will provide ongoing industrial support. Your production equipment installation contractor should have strong client references and offer a site visit to a recent project for you to gain first-hand insight. You’ll discover their knowledge and commitment to the successful installation of your production equipment relocation as well as their ability to handle all of your upgrade requirements.
Storee will relocate your production equipment across town or across the country. We offer complete design and installation of production systems from concept to optimum output. With the ability to adapt equipment to your new site or complete structural modifications to improve utilization of an existing facility, we ensure the most creative solutions for all industrial applications. In addition to equipment moving services, we are able to provide new or upgraded electrical services, program and install production equipment controls, complete building modification and reinforcements, complete mechanical installations or improvements, and other necessary construction services to streamline your equipment or production system installation.
The Storee team of certified rigging, crane and forklift operators is fully trained to handle your equipment moves. Safety of the equipment and safety of all site personnel is always a top priority and carefully managed in every equipment move and installation.
Our years of equipment moving experience within industrial facilities has also trained us to look for the most cost-effective approach that will limit impact to existing production areas and often requires the use of compact hoisting and rigging equipment. The ability to remove and install equipment within limited aisle and building clearance not only saves manufacturing downtime, it also significantly decreases the overall project costs by reducing the amount of building and existing equipment modifications necessary to gain access for the new equipment. Storee can complete all of your equipment moving needs with full service capabilities including the following:
- Compact hoisting and rigging equipment capacity from 3,000 to 60,000 pounds
- Jacking system up to 300 tons
- Dollie system up to 200 tons
- Crane hoist capacity up to 210 tons
- Equipment transport across town or across country
- Dismantle, crate, transport, reassemble and position single piece equipment or entire production areas
- Set, anchor, and install electrical and mechanical connections to fully complete equipment installation
As a leader in industrial construction, Storee’s expert equipment movers complete relocation’s quickly, providing extra efficiency and savings. They We will work with you to avoid delays and meet your production goals. In order to keep vital production running, equipment can be moved in stages. Through advanced critical path preparation, our teams can quickly move and install equipment as well as complete any required upgrades to your industrial systems.
To learn more about equipment moving and installation services customized to your needs, contact Storee Construction at 888-736-2032.